5 Volt servo with 1.8 kg/cm torques
- Runs from a 5 volt supply
- Comes with 3 different types of brackets
- Can rotate upto 180 degrees
- Moves 60 degrees in 0.1 second
Tiny and lightweight with high output power. Servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees
(90 in each direction), and works just like the standard kinds but smaller.
You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make
stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. It comes with a 3 horns (arms) and hardware.
PEASE NOTE: Do not power directly from your RaspberryPi or Arduino as it may overload your device.
- Weight: 9 g
- Dimension: 22.2 x 11.8 x 31 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 1.8 kgf·cm
- Operating speed: 0.1 s/60 degree
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V (~5V)
- Dead band width: 10 µs
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC
- Rotation range: 180 degrees
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.