Also known as a Passive Infrared or IR motion Sensor
- Small size (32mm x 24mm)
- 3 - 7 Meter range
- Adjustable Range
- Adjustable Delay Time
A simple motion sensor module which can be added to many different types of circuit.
After the initial start up period (around 5 seconds) the output pin (center pin) is low (0 volts). When motion is detected, the output pin goes to high (3.3 volts). The output can be connected to a transistor to power a traditional circuit.
Or can be connected to your Raspberry Pi, Arduino or microcontroller to make something cool happen!
- Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V
- Quiescent Current: <50uA
- Level output: High 3.3 V /Low 0V
- Trigger: L can not be repeated trigger/H can be repeated trigger(Default repeated trigger)
- Delay time: 5-200S(adjustable) the range is (0.xx second to tens of second)
- Block time: 2.5S(default)Can be made a range(0.xx to tens of seconds
- Board Dimensions: 32mm*24mm
- Angle Sensor: <100 ° cone angle
- Operation Temp: -15-+70 degrees
- Lens size sensor: Diameter:23mm(Default)
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.