A low cost, rough PCB. Single Sided 5cm x 7cm
- Roughly cut and very low cost
- Size approx: 50mm x 70mm x 1.5mm
- Standard hole pitch (2.54mm)
- Single sided with 432 holes (18 x 24)
- Individual solder points for each hole - no tracks
A very low budget prototyping board. The board does not have any tracks each hole is surrounded by copper. You can create circuits using hock-up wire or building "solder bridges" n the underside of the board.
The front of the PCB is screen printed with row and column letters/numbers.
These boards are very crudely cut, but their low cost make them ideal for mocking up circuits.
- Standard PCB hole pitch: 2.54mm
- Dimensions: 50mm x 70mm x 1.5mm (approx)
- Total holes: 432
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.