Outputs 5 volts through a standard USB socket
- Input voltage: 1 volts to 5 volts
- Output voltage: 5.1 volts - 5.2 volts
- Max output current: 1.5A
- 96% Efficiency
- Can be used to charge a phone from a single AA battery!
A miniature boost converter that can take an input as low as 1 volt and output a regulated 5.1 volt supply.
The built in USB socket makes this ideal for charging mobile phones, powering Raspberry Pis and Arduinos.
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST)
- input voltage: 1-5V
- Output voltage: 5.1-5 .2 V
- Output Current: Rated 1A-1.5A (single lithium input), the maximum 1.5A (single lithium input)
- Efficiency: Up to 96% (the higher the input voltage, the higher the efficiency)
- Switching frequency: 500KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (MAX) 20M bandwidth (input 4V output 5.1V 1A)
- Voltage indication: LED lights with load (input voltage less than 2.7V LED indicator off)
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40°c to +85°c)
- Full load temperature rise: 30°c
- Quiescent Current: 130uA
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Short circuit protection: None
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None
- Connection: Welding
- Input: IN + Postive, IN-Negative
- Output: USB Output
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.